Monday, April 1, 2013

'Pilot'

     Hello Internet!  Bret Von Dehl from a band known as "The Relapse Symphony" got me thinking about making a written blog.  I always enjoy helping other and want people to be happy and realize that there is always a positive in every situation.  What I hope that this blog will do, is relate to you, give you advice, and help you through rough times and situations.  Some posts will be based on personal experience, while others will be based on what is happening to others or even questions you all ask me.  Post could also be about random/fun topics as well, just for variety and to keep things exciting!
     I would love for this to be an interactive blog where I, and even others, can hopefully help you as well as relate to you.  Please don't hesitate to post your questions, problems, or even vents on here.  I want to help everyone feel better about themselves and be able to keep them moving through life.  Love webs to all<3

No comments:

Post a Comment