Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Really, A Friend?

     Ok I know I always say that you shouldn't dwell on bad things, but have you ever noticed that the best things in life always seem to have a complication in them? Especially when it involves high school drama.  Now I try to steer clear of drama, but sometimes it is just unavoidable.  When I talk about high school drama, I am pretty much discussing your relationship with friends.  You don't want to loose a friend or gain enemies because of decisions you make, but sometimes friends make something that makes you the happiest stressful and try to destroy it.  And through this, your friend ruins your opportunity r ruins some of your other relationships....It's sad that a friend would do something like that.  Can't they just let you live your life and let you be happy? I don't know.  I know I'm being vague, but I kind of have to be.  Especially if I want other to be able to relate to this a bit as well.  Do any of you have friends that seem to ruin events, friendships, relationships, or opportunities for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment